PRODUCT NAMING | BRAND IDENTITY | LOGO DESIGN | PACKAGING | WEBSITE UI/UX | PRINT
Thirstbox is a start-up that aims to introduce a more sustainable option for water packaging that’s eco-friendly, with the ultimate goal of creating a greener planet. Though it may seem unconventional at first, boxed spring water is a revolutionary alternative to single-use plastic bottles that we’re accustomed to. Research shows that the world’s oceans are now inundated with 15-51 trillion pieces of plastic, stretching from the equator to the poles, and from Arctic ice sheets to the sea floor. Sadly, there’s not a single square mile of the ocean surface anywhere on earth that is entirely free of plastic pollution. Thus, it’s clear that we must make significant changes to protect our planet.
The client had a unique and original concept for a product, but they needed creative assistance to bring it to life. BID proved to be the perfect solution for their needs. The client was in search of a product name, logo design, and brand that would be both impactful and visually striking. It was crucial that the product stood out from the crowd of other sustainable products in the market. BID rose to the challenge and crafted a package design that featured original icon artwork and patterns inspired by environmental and climate change symbolism. The result was a striking and meaningful brand identity that set the product apart from its competitors.
BID created original packaging artwork using icons depicting climate change imagery.
Website Design & Animation
- Animated eco icons & timeline
Stay the Speed Limit
- Speeding over the posted speed limit reduces fuel efficiency by 7% or more. (fueleconomy.gov)
- Practicing safe driving habits by avoiding excessive acceleration and braking can save as much as 40% on fuel economy. (fueleconomy.gov)
Hottest Year on Record
- 2020 was the second-hottest year on record globally, knocking 2019 back to third-hottest, with 2016 the hottest year on record. (NOAA)
- As of 2021, 85% of people around the world think sustainably when making purchases, having shifted their behavior to be more eco-conscious. The generation with the largest impact is Millennials, with 24% participating in eco-friendly living.
Air Pollution-Related Diseases
- 91% of the World’s Population Are Breathing in Polluted Air Every Day. One of the most stunning facts about air pollution is that it is a leading risk factor for chronic health diseases and premature death in the world
- At Least 1 in 10 People Die from Air Pollution-Related Diseases
How Does Plastic Affect Marine Life?
- It’s been estimated that plastic pollution kills 100,000 marine mammals every year.
- More than 1,550 marine animals and plants are currently at risk of extinction, with climate chance impacting at least 41% of threatened marine species.